International tax consulting
Tax consulting in Luxembourg
Our company in Luxembourg KRIEGER S.à.r.l. guarantees a wide range of services with smooth processing, especially for real estate investment companies in luxembourg legal form with real estate in Germany.
Currently, there is a high need for coordination with external Luxembourg advisors.
KRIEGER provides everything from a single source as well as from an IT system with standardised interfaces to the various authorities.
Services of tax consulting in Luxembourg
- Monthly turnover tax returns
- Annual tax returns
- Preparation of expert opinions
- Conducting out-of-court redress proceedings
- Provision of director’s office
- Setting up unregulated holding structures (“SOPARFI”), regulated investment funds, private equity companies (“SICAR”), securitisations & multi-level structures
- Selection of the required service providers
- Preparation of the necessary regulatory documentation and the conduct of the necessary regulatory proceedings
- Exit advice and structuring incl. liquidations
International tax advice from KRIEGER – We accompany you across borders
Anyone who is at home in the world or does business in several countries must take into account a whole range of regulations, ordinances and laws. Due to the abundance of this whole series of rules and regulations, it is almost inevitable that mistakes will be made – mistakes which, in case of doubt, endanger the existence or call into question the economic basis of the company. Our range of international tax advisory services is coordinated by our new company based in Luxembourg. We offer broad expertise and experience in handling cross-border tax issues.
One focus of our international tax advice is on real estate investment companies in Luxembourg legal form that hold real estate in Germany. In the course of this, there is a significantly increased need for coordination with external Luxembourg advisors, as EU regulations as well as intergovernmental treaties often affect such constructions. Our international tax advice offers you a broad range of services from a single source, which guarantees a smooth processing flow and ensures interaction with various authorities on the basis of standardised interfaces through a high-performance IT- system.
Exploit synergies: Tax advice in Luxembourg
The range of activities of our tax advisors within the scope of international tax consultancy lies, on the one hand, in classical services. However, our interdisciplinary approach is complemented by a wide range of special services. We would like to give you an overview of the extent to which we can also work for you internationally.
Services of our international tax consultancy:
- Monthly turnover tax returns
- Annual tax returns
- Preparation of annual financial statements
- Financial accounting as a basis for the correct handling of your international activities
- Reports in the most authoritative publications
- Reporting for the presentation of the most important economic key figures for the evaluation of the company
With this basic service, we offer you everything essential for the orderly operation of the company. Quite often, however, there are circumstances that call for a higher level of information – for these cases we offer you the full expertise of our firm within the framework of our special services.
Special services of KRIEGER’s international tax advisory services
- Position of the Director’s Office It is not always possible to set up the necessary administrative structures locally that the operation of a foreign branch requires. With us as your partner at your side, you no longer have to worry about this aspect.
- Conducting out-of-court redress proceedings There is a wealth of legislation for many constructions, but it is rarely one hundred percent clear and unambiguous. In such cases, it is important to have a partner at your side who is familiar with the local regulations and can interpret them in your interests. We provide you with comprehensive support in this regard.
- Preparation of expert opinions Investors, banks, suppliers or other positions need to get a picture of your company, for whatever reason. We provide the basis for decisions in this process through expert opinions.
- Setting up unregulated holding structures (“SOPARFI”)
- Setting up regulated investment funds
- Set-up of private equity companies (“SICAR”)
- Set-up of securitisations and multi-level structures
- Preparing the necessary regulatory documentation and conducting the necessary regulatory procedures
- Exit consulting and structuring incl. Liquidations Selection of the necessary service providers
Ihr persönlicher Ansprechpartner in Fragen Steuerlicher Beratung
Together with our partner in Italy, we offer you services in the areas of tax consulting, auditing, international tax consulting, M&A and project management.
In the Netherlands, together with our partner in the field of legal advice, we can provide comprehensive advice in the areas of labour law and social security law, business law with commercial and company law, tax law, real estate law, construction and tenancy law, liability and insurance law as well as administrative law.
Together with our partners in Portugal, we are happy to advise you in the areas of construction and real estate planning, legal advice, labour and social security law, M&A, tax advice, patent and copyright law as well as project management.
With our partners in Spain we support you competently in all fiscal and legal questions. Our partners have decades of experience and comprehensive competence in cross-border German-Spanish business and trade relations.
With our cooperation partner in Switzerland, we offer you competent advice in the areas of tax advice, investment planning, inheritance and gift advice as well as execution of wills.
In Singapore and Thailand, together with our partner, we offer you advice in the areas of international legal advice, M&A, foreign investments and international contract law.
In the USA, together with our partners, we offer you advice in the area of private wealth management with a focus on inheritance tax planning, private wealth management and M&A restructuring.
Your personal contact for questions regarding tax advice