We are looking for a committed reinforcement for our tax consulting team at our Frankfurt office.
We offer you the opportunity to integrate yourself into our rapidly growing team of currently over 50 employees - initially within the framework of an traineeship.
Through the interdisciplinary cooperation of auditors, tax consultants, lawyers and selected cooperation partners, we offer our clients a full range of advice from a single source and networked thinking that is oriented towards the needs of the client.
You will strengthen our experienced team in the field of tax consultancy for medium-sized companies at national and international level and gain insight into the following areas:
- Ongoing tax support and advice to clients (preparation of tax returns and annual financial statements)
- Processing of individual tax issues
- International tax planning, optimisation and design
- Legal form/conversion consulting
- Representation in extrajudicial and judicial appeal proceedings
- Support during tax audits
- Correspondence with the tax authorities
- Tax due diligence
Within the scope of the interdisciplinary mandate work, you also have the opportunity to work in the following areas:
- Transaction advice
Your personal profile
You are studying economics or law and have set your professional focus on taxation. You have theoretical knowledge of tax law, good written and spoken English skills and are proficient in the common MS Office programs. You are characterised by a systematic and solution-oriented working method as well as commitment and team spirit.
What to expect from us
- A rapid learning curve
- Digital working methods of the 21st century
- Free drinks and fruits
Have we aroused your interest?
Then send us your complete application documents to email@example.com.
You will find further details on our homepage krieger.eu.