Real Estate Legal
Your real estate - your advisors in real estate law
Tax and law go hand in hand for us when it comes to real estate mandates. Whether at the beginning, during or at the conclusion of a real estate transaction or during ongoing advice – we are always at your side for all legal questions concerning real estate.
Our tax and legal advisors work closely together – each specialising in their own area, but always with an understanding of the way the “other side” works and thinks. In this way, you benefit from the personal and professional synergies within the KRIEGER Group.
Due to our extensive experience with clients from the real estate sector, we not only have an eye on the tax and legal aspects. We are also very familiar with their entrepreneurial needs.
Our aim is therefore not only to advise you in a formally legally correct manner, but also to work with you to develop legally secure, but at the same time pragmatic solutions that fit seamlessly into your entrepreneurial strategy.
Because a one-dimensional approach is not something we want to support. We look at our mandates from a 360-degree perspective. And in doing so, your entrepreneurial concerns are the linchpin.
Legal services in the real estate sector
- Legal structuring of real estate transactions
- Negotiation and review of real estate financing
- Legal due diligence
- Ongoing legal advice
- Contract management
- Provision of corporate seat
- Legal structuring of real estate transactions A tax-optimised real estate transaction only has real added value if it is also legally sound in all other respects. This is because a transaction must always be considered in its entirety. One thing is clear: the interplay of tax and legal aspects is our terrain. This is where we are at home and, thanks to our additional specialisation in real estate law, we get the best possible advantage for our clients and, above all, protect them from potential pitfalls. Whether it is a share deal or an asset deal – we know what needs to be done to ensure that you achieve your goal with the lowest possible legal risks – and at reasonable fees.
- Negotiation and review of real estate financing Due to our many years of experience in the real estate sector, we are also very familiar with financing issues – also, but not only, from a legal point of view. The long-term success of a real estate transaction often depends crucially on whether the financing issues are clearly regulated from a legal point of view and at the same time economically justifiable. Our experience in negotiating and reviewing real estate financing is your foundation. For your real estate.
- Legal Due Diligence No real estate transaction without due diligence! Of course, this also applies in the legal field. Only after a comprehensive due diligence you can make an entrepreneurially balanced decision. The focus of a legal due diligence is often the examination of company, lease or service contracts. We detect existing legal risks for you. And if the expertise of other specialists is required for individual issues, e.g. in construction law, we can call on cooperation partners from our network.
- Ongoing legal advice After a transaction has been completed, the management of a property is also a legal challenge: whether commercial or residential tenancy agreements, service agreements (facility management) or “simple” contracts for work and services – thanks to our expertise, we can negotiate and draft them for you and, if necessary, review them outside of a legal due diligence process. Our goal is to avoid legal disputes from the outset by providing sound and pragmatic advice. And if it does come to that, as your real estate lawyer we will also stand by your side in court.
- Contract management As a full-service provider, we can ensure the central management of your contracts and other documents in a cost-effective manner due to excellent IT solutions. As a result, we optimise your operational processes throughout the contract cycle, helping to ensure that your real estate investment pays off in the long term.
- Provision of the registered office If a real estate transaction requires, for example, the formation of a new company, you can of course domicile it with us. Because we are here to help you concentrate on the essentials: Your real estate business. We take care of the legal and administrative details.